Nov 17, 2005

Marketing of our Christmas Concert



Since I'll be away for the next few weeks on our aussie/fijian honeymoon, I only get this ONE opportunity to advertise for this fabulous show. We're actualy being recorded for a CD and all.

I would really love it if many of my family and friends could attend one of the two concerts. Just email me which concert and hw may and i'll do my best. But the tickets are running out FAST! It is probably going to sell out. I would hate for you all to miss it.

If you're unsure I will be able to get tickets for you on the day of my return (Dec 10th), then I suggest contacting ROCA directly or my friend Robin Salkeld at Business Objects as he's in the choir too.

Sunday Dec 11 at 3pm at Fraserview MB Church

Monday Dec 12 at 7.30pm at South Delta Baptist Church

For more info, plase contact me by email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OKAY KAT YOUR LAST POST WAS IN NOVEMBER IT IS ALMOST JANUARY!!!!YOUR FALLING A LITTLE BEHIND HERE!!!