Mar 15, 2007

A Little More Travel Info

Hey there everyone. A couple of peeps out there have been asking me about my brief comment on the upcoming cruise I mentioned. Didn't realize I was being so uninformative. Usually I think I'm being too "talkative". :)


Anyway, Mom and I are going on a 15-Day Hawaiian cruise (round-trip from LA). We're joining some other Mothers & Daughters from my family. Nan (my grand-mother), my Auntie Sheila, my cousin Carla. We're extending our family to include Cory and Jean as well. Between the 7 of us, we have 3 rooms, 2 balconies and 1 table for dinner. 27 days until embarkation. Email me if you want us to send you a post-card. Tick-tock-tick-tock


About Las Vegas. My cousin Leiana is getting married. Both her and her fiance live in LV. It's not what you think of as a typical Vegas wedding. Going totally traditional. They're getting married on July 7th. Break that down. 7/7/07. Good slot machine numbers eh? I'm looking forward to singing at the wedding ceremony. Leiana and Kevin are going to have a great time I think. We're all very excited for them both!

No comments: