Sep 16, 2007

Many of You Know BUT Some Others Will Be SHOCKED!!!

I won't keep anyone in suspense any longer. I apologize for not updating my blog more often but I've been spending more time with work and Facebook these days.

OK. Enough with the suspense right? Richard and I have exciting news. We're expecting a little bundle of joy in Mid-March. I'm through the first trimester. Still dealing with massive "all day sickness".

We're going on a cruise through the Panama Canal in November as a bit of a vacation. Not like we're going to get a chance in the next decade or two. :)

Anyhow. Hope all is well.

Cheers for now. March 14 is coming quick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every day is a day closer to delivery and reduced "massive illness", all too soon to be replaced with sleep deprivation, but it is all worth it! ...amazing isn't it!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!! We're all so excited for the 2 (or I guess I should say 3) of you.
-Lizzy

Fun Mummy said...

I hope you are feeling better. Just look at the prize at the end, it makes everything all worth it.