Sep 11, 2008

Another First for Little A that I was Hoping We Would See WAY Later

I'm going to keep this short and sweet since I'm packing for a weekend away in Osoyoos at the moment.

Angela took a tumble off the ottoman in the family onto the floor on Tuesday morning. She seemed fine screaming nice and loud at the scare. I wanted to be sure that her head was ok so I called the NurseLine and they thought it best to get the Ambulance to come and take her to get an x-ray at the hospital.

So, car-seat put in the ambulance and off she went. At the hospital, she turned on the charm and everyone loved her. No x-ray was needed. Moved the car-seat while the nurses fought over who got to feed her.

Back home safe. She's still just as fun as ever.

Definitely didn't want this first so soon but better to be safe than sorry.

It was harder on me than her I'm positive. She saw it as an adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh. god. glad the girl is ok but are mom and dad?