Nov 4, 2008

Thank You ALL for Your Support

Thank you all for helping me out by voting for me on the W Network Search for the Next Expert.


Today is the day after when the Top 20 was to be informed by phone. I had to wait around for 4 days to find out. Now I know. :)


I wasn't getting my hopes up since there were 64 entries in my category and there were 6 categories. A lot of entries. If I don't put my hopes in, no disappointments after. So it is. I am relieved in some way. :)


I was just happy to have tried to try to get myself out of my shell I've been in lately and it was a great experience.


If you are ever wanted to do something but keep putting it off, bruff off that ambition and do it. It is worth with it.

Again, thank you so much for all your support electronically and in person etc... Luv you all!

No comments: