Aug 17, 2010

I don't know What to Do...

We're trying to get lil'A into a 3-day, full-day junior kindergarten program. We're hopeful.

The reason I bring this up is that I was topping with my G.P. about what are my plans for the time I have back. I mentioned Medical Transcription and she said to not to start as it is apparently a dying career with the start of more high tech ptoducts.

So, she asked me, "What do you enjoy doing?" Thought about it at it hit me.....

PHOTOGRAPHY!

I have had no training but I see to focus on worm's eve view and bird's eye view of architecture, and then family photography (kids, weddings, family).

I sent off my portfolio book and hope to get it soon. I already have a potential client wanting family portraits. She'll a friend from high-school.

I GOT IN CONTACT WITH HER VIA FACEBOOK.

No comments: