Sep 13, 2006

My excuse is a Reason!!!! (Also ROCA event Oct 3rd)

I know I know. I'm supposed to be updating this site as often as possible. I honestly was working on it yesterday while I was installing Business Objects Enterprise (former company's software) on my laptop.

Turns out, the software nuked my network connection. In fact, nuked our whole house network. It took me 8 hours to get things back running again.

I'm now trying to reinstall it one more time because I need the software for my contract with Business Objects. I need it for my presentation trips at the end of October and the beginning of November.

I'm working on getting my work life and my blog (right here) up and going more reliably. Consider this a start.

BTW, if you're interested and are free on the evening of Tuesday Oct 3rd (7pm), Richmond Chorus is presenting "Richmond Sings" a line-up of choirs from around Richmond. Churches, schools and community choirs. Tickets are 10$ and all proceeds go to the Richmond Dream Auction. It's a charity event and it is to show our fine arts initiative in Richmond. Please check out the ROCA site for more information.

No comments: