Sep 28, 2006

My life is a little boring right now

I know I'm supposed to be updating this blog often but I hate to tell you. I've got absolutely no good stories to tell. This working at home thing is starting to prove that I'm dealing with lack of social contact.

Sure. I'm still active socially (ROCA and Women's Choir) but I someone I wonder if I'm starting to relate to the cat. :)

I've been spending a lot of time answering questions on the internet for my former employer. I do like that I can work at home in the hours that work best for me. Be it just an hour a day or 4 to 6.

Yesterday, I sent in two draft powerpoint presentations for my roadshow and user conference presentations. These are the ones I need for the 4 cities in 4 days tour (NYC, Washington DC, Boston, and Chicago) and the user conference in San Francisco. Unfortunately, there have been no comments back on what the team thinks of my initial ideas.

No comments: