May 28, 2007

1 Guess as to where I'm Working on a Project Now - ONLY 1 Guess!

Yup. I'm back at my "corporate alma mater" (not school) yet again. This is actually the first time that I'm working in the big snazzy headquarters.

No. I'm not sitting next to Richard although I could have done so as long as Raymond wouldn't mind on the three weeks out of the month he's not in Vancouver. Instead, I chose to sit with the team I am now working with. Marketing believe it or not.

This is a very aggressive project. In fact, it's two and both were supposed to be done in the same amount of time. I'm looking forward to the challenge but I'm also nervous. I'm out of my comfort zone. I'm not designing all the reports. On one of the projects, I'm spec'ing and sending the requirements out to be done by a team in India. On the other, I am doing the report design.

So from now until the end of July (we think) I'm working back at the office. No contract or anything has been signed yet but they know a good thing when they see it. (Just like they did when I was walking away).

No comments: