Jun 4, 2007

So Much for a Slow Summer

Well, the solos are over and I think I did well at them. I'm a little horse today but it's all good.

Yes, I am now back at the old company working on a 2 month (or so) contract. I've been back for a week. What a strange feeling. Getting lots of people doing double takes when they see me. Very funny expressions for sure.

The work if very daunting considering the time frame. I'm very worried about the project(s). They are extremely aggressive. Of course, I'm taking a week off in the middle of it too. Off to Leiana's wedding in Las Vegas and then camping with family in the eastern Rockies. And then back for Rich's co-worker's wedding the following week. Insane. 10 days and we have to cram all that in. PHEW.

Well, I'm off to drinks with "the guys". I'm joining Rich and his co-workers for dinner and drinks tonight.

No comments: