Oct 14, 2008

I NEED Your Ratings and Comments. PLEASE - Yes, I'm begging. :)

Now that you’ve voted in the federal election, I’d LOVE to get your vote. I’m trying out for the “W Network’s Search for a New Expert”. I think I’ve come up with a new and unique take on your typical weight-loss show.

BUT, to get to the next round (the Top 20), I have to get high ratings (out of 5 stars) and positive comments submitted by the viewers.

So, what I need from you:
- Watch the video at The W Expert Search
- Rate the video (the stars are just under the video screen itself)
- Comment on the video (good idea, bad idea, unique way of looking at this, blah blah blah)
- Submit your rating and comments (with your name of course).

You have until October 26 to rate the videos. Then it goes to a panel of judges to pick the Top 20. But please don’t wait. Earlier the better.

Think of this as “Idol” meets “Survivor” meets “Dancing with the Stars”. This is the Idol part (vote for me). Survivor starts with the top 20 doing challenges (hope there’s no eating strange stuff involved). The top 6 actually have to produce a show using W’s guidelines (sounds like dance instructions to me).

Thanks to you all in advance for ALL your help!

If you have any questions, contact me at klwebster@shaw.ca

P.S.: Please send this along to ANYONE you know with a computer. Spouses, friends, family, or even peeps from the streets. :) Again, THANK YOU

No comments: