Apr 7, 2009

Peek-a-Boo

Things have been fun around here, but I keep forgetting to take pictures. DOH.

This morning I remembered the camera for our little peek-a-boo game. It was hilarious. She "hid" behind the well-holled (or holy?) super-yard. Then she would pop-up and smile big-time.


Of course, not before trying to grab the camera.

We had great fun this morning. I'm hopefully off to ROCA rehearsal tonight. My voice is back!

As a result of my voice returning, Easter Week is a busy week. Thursday is the Last Supper Mass. Lots of pagentry and I have a solo that was even mentioned in the BC Catholic. Funny, it's not much of a solo but apparently it's in there. :)

Holy Thursday is great for music. If you're interested in attending, it's at Holy Rosary at 7.30. Sunday's Easter Service is at 9.30.




No comments: