Aug 6, 2009

"Jerry Maguire" to "Talladega Nights" - An Alphabet's worth

This weekend, lil'A had a little vomit episode. Poor girl. Seemed to be coming down with something.

Late Monday night, I had it and so did Rich. Dang it! Rich had to stay home from work for two days and today, he is working but from home. We don't want to pass this along.

I slept in the family room last night because I felt so brutal. When rich brought down lil'A so I could look after her, she was playing well in her "zone". I must have dozed off. I heard what I thought was lil'A playing with her toys and stacking them up. When I came to, I say DVD cases all over the "zone".


Of course, on pick-up, we counted the number she grabbed. It was about a quarter of our collection. It was 26 DVD's. Luckily we caught her before more than 2 were actually opened.

For Auntie Lindsay's sake, we had to put them back in alphabetical order since she helped get them that way in the first place.

No comments: