Feb 13, 2011

BIG GOAL -> small tasks

Our house is rather large for a family of 3. It was even bigger when it was just the 2 of us.


I've been trying to keep up with the clutter since we moved here but I have been failing miserably. Since Angie came, it's gotten worse. I swear, every time I clean one pile, two are created in place.

So, it's my 37th birthday and a month before Angie's 3rd birthday. We want to have some people over for a party (no plans yet though). That means we have a month to get things complete.

We bought a filing cabinet to handle some of our paper but it's not the paper that's the problem. UGH

Sorted hand-me-downs from under and somewhat on the dining room table.

The Dining Room is my first attempt. By the end of the week, on school days, I will work on putting away:
  • Camera equipment
  • Travel equipment
  • Music
  • Bar organized
  • Party platters etc...
  • recycling (large boxes for outdoor angel and filing cabinet)
I get 2.5 days to myself this week (about). I'm hoping I can psych up to get a good over/under score.

Wish me luck.

No comments: