Feb 14, 2011

WOW! I Had Forgotten About the Glass

I know these posts are going to seem boring and dumb and the like but the only way I think I will accomplish the goal is to document it. Help me! Read!



OK. Day #1 of my Clean-Up/Organize Quest.



RECAP: This week is the Dining Room. 6 tasks by end of week:
  1. Camera Equipment
  2. Travel Stuff
  3. Music
  4. Bar
  5. Party Platters
  6. Recycling
SO. How did I do today? All of the camera equipment (other locations as well) have been put into the middle drawer of the filing cabinet. Camera, tripod, extra lenses, portfolio book and bag. (Well, the bag is next to the cabinet but close enough).

You end up doing multiple tasks at once but I have finished the camera task. Recycling went far. DID YOU KNOW THAT OUR DINING ROOM TABLE IS MADE OF GLASS??? It's the first time in a long time we've seen it. JK. I knew but it still can be surprising.


No comments: