Jul 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Richard!!!!

Today (July 11) is my husband Richard's birthday. He's working at home today as we had a scheduled gas inspection that needs to be done and I had a course to attend. I'm sure he's doing just fine with the kitty for company.

But, just for fun (and because I got my work done days early), I'm going to head home early and surprise him. Apparently it's 7-11's big 100 year birthday too and they are giving away free Slurpees. Guess I should get one for the birthday boy.

Well, I know he's not big on the big huge celebration so I'll just let you all go. I'm going to celebrate with him. If you feel up to it, contact him by phone or email and wish him a happy day. I know he'll like that. :) Or just add your comments here and I'll make sure he sees it.

Mmmmmm..... Slurpeeeeeeeeee...... Tongue hanging out of mouth.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»