Jul 10, 2006

Medical Addiction

Today has been a bad day. I'm on a medication that is scarce in the Lower Mainland apparently.

In and of itself, that doesn't made addiction but this medication creates nasty withdrawl if I don't take it for two days. Some days it feels like a serious migrane while others, it's like a nasty hangover.

Today it's the migraine variety. I can get a lot done in the dark of the den as long as I can work my own hours.

Luckily I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow about it. Couldn't get in any earlier. (Been waiting for a week). Hopefully she'll have an alternative plan for my medical needs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»