Jul 31, 2006

I'm SO Close to Finished, I Can ALMOST Taste It!!!

Right at this very moment I'm writing this message, I'm at a point at this contract (where I've been since January) where I have just completed 6 reports today and have only 6 more to go before the project list for reports is considered complete.

This project has taken a huge toll on me. Rich has been so great at keeping me grounded. I wasn't planning on working this much or this hard. The routine migraines came back and all. Life shouldn't be like this.

Now I can see the end. I'm so excited. Early Thursday morning (and when I say early, I mean EARLY) I'll be heading out with my mom, brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew for a cross-province drive to visit my father's side of the family. We're going to Kimberley BC. My mom and brother are only staying up until Tuesday (brother has to work) but we'll be staying until the following Sunday. We're going to be camping on Kootenay Lake (I think it's that lake). My nephew is going to have a blast I know it.

We're so looking forward to seeing my aunt, cousins and kids and my grandmother. Unfortunately, Rich has to work but I'm taking up toys etc... that he picked out for the kids. :)

Well, I guess I'd better make some more progress on those last 6 reports. Signing off.

No comments: