Nov 27, 2007

Ah! The Irony!

The trip was great. The trip home was SO NOT! I'm not going into details but it was the biggest comedy of errors I've ever experienced with a cruise line in my life. 4.5 hours standing in line at the airport waiting for Ticketing is unacceptable at the best of time but being pregnant made it even worse. Only 16 seats for over 300 people. UGH!

Anyway, the irony is that I thought I'd beaten the cold that was threatening before I left. Well, it hit me with a vengeance by the time I hit LAX on Saturday and now it's in full swing. I've got a terrible chesty cough. Luckily it's not in my lungs as yet. Fluids constantly.

I just hope I have my voice back in time for the Christmas concerts coming up soon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

you and me both!
the voice i mean - I had the cold then it went bye bye and now it's back with the chesty cough... trickster...
glad you had a great time!