Nov 23, 2007

Last Full Day Aboard Ship - Back Sunday

We're docked here in Huatulco MX and Rich is onshore doing Walk-about. I'm not feeling the greatest so I chose to stay aboard. Seen a lot of MX already myself. Huatulco is being groomed as the next Cancun.

Since I last blogged we've been through the canal which was amazing, been to a mangrove forest and macaw sanctuary in Costa Rica (highky recommend it to anyone), two relatively so-so tours (bus) in Nicaragua and Guatemala.

We got our second thanksgiving dinner last night. Couldn't avoid pumpkin if you tried. It was in every course. I mean absolutely every dish.

Tomorrow we disembark in Acapulco and do a tour around the city and to see the cliff divers then it's time to fly to LAX. Spend the night there and fly home Sunday afternoon. Just in time to get laundry done, play with the cat, sleep and the go to work the following day.

What a trip! Not soon forgotten. :)

No comments: