Nov 2, 2007

Counting Down the Days to our Last Big Trip for a While

In 10 days, Rich and I leave for the port of San Juan, PR USA.  It's the start of our last cruise for a bit since we're having a new bundle of joy joining us in March.

We're flying LA->Miami->San Juan and then off through the Southern Caribbean all the way down to Columbia and then through the Canal.  Up the Central American coast (Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala) to Mexico.

We had booked this prior to our wonderful surprise made itself known.  After that, I'm playing the home-body for a while.  I'm feeling as big as a house these days as well.  It will only become more in the coming weeks of course.

Everything since the "issue" has been ok thankfully.  Thanks to everyone for your kind words and thoughts.  We both really appreciate all the love.  So does the "rascal".  

Packers is keeping our rascal nice and comfy these days.  She's magnetized to my tummy.  She keeps trying to knead at my tummy to make it softer.  A futile effort these days.  Then she sleeps right on my tummy and lap.  (Less lap and more tummy of late).  Rich calls her "Nurse Kitty".  She's been quite busy of late.

Well, this weekend is full of choir stuff.  Singing in the Reformation concert on sunday (www.roca.ca).

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kat I'm so glad to hear you Rich and the "rascal" are doing well.

Can you please refresh me on the date of your b-day -- I know it's in January but can't remember the exact date.

Thanks and hope to see you soon,

KD