Dec 22, 2007

I Passed the GD Test! No Diabetes for me!!!!

Yesterday, I went to my OB and Sonia, his receptionist, couldn't wait to tell me. "If it's good news, I get to say it" she said. I passed the GD test. No high sugar for me. I was just expecting to have Gestational Diabetes as a atter of course given my family history. Miracle of miracles, I don't.

In anticipation that I was going to get the bad news, I had what I thought to be my last hot-chocolate (After Eight - yum) and a cinnamon bun on Thursday as my "last meal". HA! Now I can enjoy Christmas a little more.

I have still been losing weight but I'm guessing Christmas will correct that problem. Even though I'm 28 weeks, I still don't look it to many people. Especially in the winter when you tend to wear baggier clothes. But, my jeans are snug. :)

Well, if I don't get a chance to blog again for another week, I wish you all a safe and wonderful Christmas. We're off to see Jodi, Mark and the kids and the rest of the Kimberley crew in Calgary on Boxing Day (3 day trip).

Love and Joy to you and yours!

No comments: