May 2, 2009

Something New - Please Spread the Word

I've started a cottage business to just help out a little around the house. Well sort of... I've joined a Canadian Online Company.

Since I'm not working at SAP/Business Objects/Crystal anymore, I felt the need to help out with the family income, even if it's just a small way. Plus, it makes me feel a little more sane with a toddler going zoom zoom and yak yak round the clock.

So, I decided to work with people like myself, moms.... labeling kids stuff so it doesn't get lost, and don't all moms want that?!?!?!?!

The company is called Lovable Labels.



At this time of year, parents are getting kids signed up for various camps and activities over the summer. Perhaps this would interest you in particular - a camping label package.

Please take a look at it and all of the other possibilities on the site; be imaginative as well.

These labels are not limited to kids stuff. Slimline labels could be used to advertise, make "made by Gramma" labels, spelling kids names correctly if they have unique spellings - I kinda know about that. :)

Check out my site (link about on the pic) and let me know what you think.

If you have questions about how they might be useful to you and/or your friends/family.

My email addy for this is kat@lovablelabels.ca

No comments: