Jun 14, 2006

Migraine Ran Over Me Today

I had already decided to work from home last night. It was a good thing too. I fought a migraine all morning and mid-day. I finally succumbed at 3.pm.

Although I was fighting it, I was REALLY productive. I submitted 10 reports today. In an industry where it's normal to get 1 report every 2 days, this is great productivity. Guess I was hiding out.

I have to still submit my project idea to my former employer. Like I said before, I wouldn't be working for the same group. Also, I would be doing more of the stuff like I am now. Report Design.

Lindsay and I are going for facials on Saturday. Her wedding to Robin is next Friday night at Brock House. We're so excited for them. I haven't tried on my bridesmaid's dress yet. I'm sure I will before the week is out.

Sunday is going to be a busy day. We're doing Father's Day for my brother Mark and my Mom's birthday together for lunch here at the house and then we're heading out to Surrey to celebrate Father's Day with Rich's parents.

No comments: