Jun 27, 2006

So much for daily journal entries

I was doing SO WELL and then the weekend hit. I just let it lapse and then before I knew it, a whole other week had gone by.

And what a week it was! Robin and Lindsay got married and I was honoured to be one of Lindsay's bridesmaids. Needless to say, the last few days before a wedding are really busy.

Oh yeah, did I mention we're adopting a cat. Well, we're going to do a "trial run" actually. We're going to be acquiring Rich's Aunt's cat named Packers (cuz her eyes are green -> Green Bay PACKERS). I last saw her at Christmas and she just was a bundle of affection. We'll see if that continues after the initial shock wears off. :) We sure hope so. Cathy is bringing Packers over on Sunday.

BTW, if you've heard of the Compline service at Christ Church Cathedral in downtown (Georgia/Burrard), I will be standing in with the Richmond Chorus and St. Mary's choir both this coming Sunday and next (July 2/9). The regular choir is on tour in Mexico. For more info, please see the link above or contact me.

Toodles

No comments: