Jun 13, 2006

Tuesday = Tired

Today was Course Day #2 for my career management courses. The course itself was not too bad but the homework/pre-work took a very long time last night.

For someone who has been working at the same company for her entire adult life, it meant going back in my mind really far to what I "could" have done if I hadn't gone into the software industry.

Can you believe that the career testing says my skills and interests are in order Scientific, Musical, and Artistic. Yeah. Like I'm going to get a job in the Musical or Artistic field.

I had to make a collage of what my dream job would be today using cut-outs from magazines. Interesting experience. I'm not finished yet but if you're ever over here, you might find it interesting and insightful. :) I certainly did. I didn't realize what was really important to me until I did this exercise.

No comments: